Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blog Update

I noticed a few weeks back that whenever I previewed my blog things tended to lag out a bit. Scrolling up or down was very slow. Other Blogger blogs that I follow didn't, so I figured it was my background choice.

Recently I changed the background color to a solid orange. I don't really have a favorite color, but orange is one that I tend to pick when pressured. This change of backgrounds seems to have fixed it, so I'm happy.

As I was working on switching the background color, I noticed I had 4 or 5 blog posts started and saved in the backend. I'm planning on going through them and knocking out a few ideas that have been floating around my head. I started the posts and titled them as a reminder, but I've been too busy to do anything with them. The Digital Archaeology Project I've been working on for the past 5 weeks came to an end this week, so I have plans to write a summary about the experience while the memories are still fresh. I learned quite a bit so I'm excited to try to form some conclusions about how things shook out.

No comments:

Post a Comment